Sunday we spent Peter's first Father's Day at Cortney's with my family. We just hung around the apartment and took it easy which was exactly what we needed! We are not really a family that has a lot of down time, so it is always nice when we just get to hang out. I feel so blessed when I have my parents, my sis & my two boys all together. I couldn't be any luckier to have to parents that are such an inspiration; I hope I can be half the parent to Dean that they have been to me ... to have a sister who not only loves me beyond the edges of the earth but who also loves my husband as if he truly is her brother and who has blossomed in her role as an aunt; I know she & Dean are going to be so close ... to have a husband who loves me & all my imperfections and whom I love more & more everyday when I see him interacting with our son ... and last, but certainly not least, to have a precious little boy who lights up when we play and who reminds me of the innocence and good that still exist in this crazy world. How I got this lucky, I don't know???
My two loves ...
Dean & his Gammie ...
Dean & his Pops (on Pops' first Father's Day as a grandpa!)...
Dean & his Coco ...






No comments:
Post a Comment