Our good friends Crystal & Blake have been waitin' on Baby Lane for a long time now, and the day of his arrival was no different. They welcomed their little blessing into the world at 8:11p on Wednesday, April 7 at 8lbs 1oz after Crystal had been in labor for 16 hours! I know it was a long and tiring day full of anticipation for them, as well as their family & friends, but Crystal said it was all worth it because when she looks at him, "he makes her heart melt!" Yesterday Lindsey & I went to the hospital to see Lane and his proud parents, and let me tell you - he is PERFECT! He is so stinkin' cute, and he was such a good baby being passed around to different people, most of which were flashing cameras at him. Well, I was no different! Here are a couple of pictures of the newest addition to our circle of friends, Mr. Lane Ryan Honea ...
Me, Crystal, Lane & Linds
Mommy & Lane
Me & Lane
Lindsey & Lane
Congratulations Crystal & Blake! Welcome to the world Baby Lane!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment