April 5, 2010

Dallas, Duff & da Bears ...

I spent last weekend in Dallas, well Grapevine, with my college roommate Alison to help kick-off all of her wedding festivities!  Alison & Ryan are getting married in May, and I am so excited to be a part of the celebration.


 


While I was there, Alison & I watched our Baylor Bears beat St. Mary's in the Sweet 16, and although we lost to Duke during the Elite 8, it was a good run ...AND, our lady Bears made it to the Final 4.  I am so proud to be a BEAR!  Sic 'em!

Anyway, Peter & I will be going back in a couple of weeks for Alison & Ryan's couples shower (Coop may even be coming along to play with Miss Sadie), and I will be up there the following weekend for her bachelorette party, and before you know it, Alison will no longer be a Duffy ... maybe I should just pack my bags, my husband, and my dog and move to DFW for the next month or so???  If I do that, Alison may not let me come home though!

Thanks for letting me stay AD ... I can't wait to see y'all soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment