That's right, I'm back! After my long hiatus (I seriously haven't blogged in seven months?! Are you kidding me?!), I am back. To all of my loyal readers who have wondered where I've been, I have just been enjoying being a mommy .... a working mommy .... that's why I have been MIA. Working all day and then dedicating my evenings to my husband and son (and keeping this household in working order); however, during 2012, I. WILL. be. better. I. PROMISE! I want Dean to be able to look back and read this one day and know what we did when he was little, what was important and how much we love that little guy. I want to preserve memories for him and for our family.
That being said, let me give you a little rundown of what the Robertson's have been up to ...
Dean is getting SO big! He is the sweetest, happiest baby, and he brings us nothing but pure joy. He is all over the place ... crawling but really wanting to walk. You can actually see him thinking about it when he is walking along the couch and lets go with one hand but then decides not to and either puts his hand back on the couch and keeps walking along or just decides to get down and crawl. My bet is he will be walking by his birthday ... birthday! Yes, that's right; my baby will be one at the end of next month. I am going to have a one year old. Are you kidding me? Time sure does fly by. Here is an updated picture from a couple of weeks ago when he was hanging out with Coco for the night ...
He loves going to school. He LOVES Cooper (and Coop LOVES him). He loves bath time, and he loves to play, play, play! Christmas was a blast this year at our house ...
Pete started a new position at work and is really enjoying it. He just wrapped up his first deer season on his new lease and is still playing basketball and softball and the guitar. I am now on a flexible work arrangement and am thankfully not working crazy hours this busy season. Praise the Lord! Other than that, we have just been busy with family, friends, and lots and lots of baby birthdays!
Our next couple months will be filled with parties, showers, bachelorette parties in VEGAS and weddings! And, I promise to keep you all updated as things happen ... instead of seven months later when it is a little too late ;-)
I hope 2012 has started off wonderfully for each of you!












No comments:
Post a Comment