March 11, 2011

15 days & counting ...

That's right!  15 more days until Baby Dean's due date!!!  Crazy, right?!  The last nine months have been such an exciting time for us.  Our family, friends & co-workers threw us several wonderful showers ... we are so very blessed (and probably won't have to buy diapers for quite some time :)  ). 

We have the nursery completed ... obviously there are things that I would still like to do to it, but it is perfect for now!  I have all his little clothes washed & put away. 

We bought a new car, so it is easier for Mommy & Dean to get around, and let me tell you!  I am in love with this car!  I have been wanting an SUV or a truck for a while & this one is just perfect!

Aunt Coco took our Urban Bellies photos which turned out really cute!  If you need a photographer, she's your girl!


Now it is just a waiting game until he decides to make his debut.  We are headed to the Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo with my parents tomorrow to walk and shop to see if we can help get this process started!  I promise to keep you updated as we get closer ... hopefully he will decide to come about a week early like his Gammie thinks he will!

P.S.  Our good friends Rusty & Tracy are due four days before us with their second little girl, Rylie Ann.  We are very excited to meet her as well!  I am thrilled that Dean & all of our friends' kids will be able to grow up together.  AND Danielle' & Brian are expecting their second baby in October!  Such fun times!

1 comment: