That's right ... We're having a BABY! The Robertson Family will grow by one on or around March 26, 2011. I am thirteen and a half weeks along ... Baby Robertson is the size of my fist this week, and his/her eyes and ears are moving into place! I have bought several books to keep me informed of what is going on since I am absolutely clueless about this stuff! My favorite is http://www.yourpregnancybook.com/ ... it is definitely the most interesting & informative.
We find out November 3 (as long as the little one is cooperating) if we are having a little boy or a little girl.
When we were in Waco a few weeks back, I picked his/her first onesie ...
And Aunt CoCo couldn't help herself when she has been shopping either ... Baby's first bib ...
LOVE IT!
September 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment