Peter will be turning 30 (whoa ... old ... I know! ha! just kidding babe!) this Wednesday, so this past weekend we celebrated with a lot of our friends & family. I have been planning for months & months and was so lucky to have a ton of help from my wonderful parents, sister & friends! I couldn't have done it without y'all ... THANK YOU! We had such a good turn out. The food turned out great & everyone seemed to have a wonderful time. Plus, we had a couple of canopy tents to save us from the rain!!! For those of you who knew about my "surprise," the guitar cake turned out fantastic! Lindsey & I worked SO hard! Here are a few pics from Saturday night!
Our masterpiece! It took HOURS & HOURS!
Pete playin the cake!
After our cake was all cut-up!
I found caution tape that said "WARNING: 30th
BIRTHDAY! PARTY IN PROGESS!" Too cute!
I found a boot pinata & thought I would give Pete one good
swing & then let the kids have turns. Well, the first time that Pete connected, he busted the pinata at the top & then he proceeded to
dance around in the boot in the driveway with the blindfold still on
his head! TOO FUNNY! Also, Kevin (in the picture above) dove
for the candy with all the kids haha!
Pete, still wearing the blindfold, wrapped in the blanket
his stepmom, Kristy, made for him for the deer lease!
Hope you had a great time babe. Happy birthday! I love you!






















No comments:
Post a Comment